- Job Ref: 8675
Have you gained experience in a garage workshop/vehicle repair environment and are looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a Motor Engineer to join their Claims Team.
Location - Dublin (Hybrid Work Model)
- Conducts technical investigations and provides detailed reports to provide the repair method and costings.
- Provides valuations within the Glass’s Guide with appropriate adjustments based on local market.
- Negotiates settlement with suppliers and customers.
- Deliver and maintain technical and safety standards training
- Identify and refer potential cases of fraud to Special Investigations Unit (SIU)
- Provides expert evidence in court and/or at legal consultations
- Conduct audit inspections
- 5+ Years experience in a similar role (or time served as an apprentice)
- BTEC/ City and Guilds full technical certificate or having a minimum of NVQ3 in Automotive Repair
- Attainment of the Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors or IMI
- Experience in customer liaison and negotiation
- Experience in Motor vehicle construction and repair techniques
- Expert in new and second-hand market vehicle values
- Understanding of Claim regulations and legislation
Please apply directly or get in touch if this sounds like an opportunity that interests you.