- Job Ref: 8678
- Project Management
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to assist in the management of outstanding construction and commissioning activities including some additional project work 2 Greenhouse sites.
Location: East Anglia, UK (Travel will be required between the energy centres for the greenhouse sites)
Contract: 12 months
Daily rate: Upto €750 per day, depending on experience
- Project manage all relevant project, warranty and snag list items for the project sites.
- Develop activity programmes to suit the work and operational demands of the sites
- Ensure all project works are conducted in line with site H&S policies and guidelines.
- Manage day to day site activities.
- Delivery of projects through to completion.
- Project management experience with solid knowledge on reporting, programming scheduling, meetings etc.
- Experience of construction completion and commissioning activities
- Strong H&S background.
- Good admin and IT capabilities
- Familiarity with medium to heavy process industries. Exposure to building management systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to progress items through to completion.
- Site supervision, procurement, contracting and construction experience.
- Second or third level qualifications in electrical/mechanical engineering discipline