Sales Executive- SaaS- Enterprise Solutions
- Job Ref: 8679
- Greater London
- Sales and Relationships
We have a unique job for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for identifying and developing new leads, opportunities and maintaining existing accounts among Territorial & Miscellaneous Police Services/National Law Enforcement Agencies.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and successful SaaS company that grew 800% in the last 5 years. They have ambitious plans for growth and as the Sales Executive you will be at the core of their expansion strategy.
You will be selling a search-based intelligence platform. Our client is looking for a well-connected target driven individual, with a successful track record in Enterprise Software Sales and a book of contacts in the Public Safety space
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Execute the company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned territory by identifying business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting, profiling and conducting new prospecting appointments on a weekly basis.
- Perform company and portfolio presentations to potential customers, participate and present the company in tradeshows and online Webinars as necessary.
- Maintain and manage productive relationships with prospective customers and develop strategies to increase revenue opportunities through up sale.
- Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present an appropriate sales solution.
- Provides the management team accurate and timely reporting of sales forecasts, activities, sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
- Maintain on-going product knowledge and market trends.
- Provide competition insight (products, pricing) and collaborate with product management.
This role comes with a very attractive package of £120k base and double OTE plus a range of other benefits.
If you are interested in joining a growing company, drive sales while making an impact in the law enforcement space click apply today!