Consultant (All Levels) – Insurance – London
- Job Ref: 8701
- Greater London
Our client, a Boutique Management Consulting firm, is looking to hire Consultants at all levels in the Insurance space. The client sits between the business and IT and has a multinational presence and are now growing their London office.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager, you will be responsible for supporting their Insurance clients in their transformative efforts to compete and succeed in an evolving insurance landscape.
- Produce pragmatic solutions to complex problems by applying in-depth knowledge of your subject matter.
- Management of accounts, projects and/or workstreams
- Conduct detailed analysis to guide the decision-making process
- Mentor junior consultants to increase industry specific knowledge.
- conduct market and trend analyses to support business development and identify strategic opportunities for growth.
- Maintain and develop deep industry knowledge to keep a breadth of client needs and proactively recommend new and innovative solutions.
- Experience in a London Market / UK Insurance / Reinsurance / Insurtech or consultancy firm with exposure to Insurance / Reinsurance clients.
- Proven use of project management and effective change management skills to plan and lead work streams through the various phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience in target operating model and process design & development, project and stakeholder management.
- Advanced communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of key technology platforms and solutions used in the insurance sector.
Please reach out to me at [email protected]
if this role is suitable for you and lets arrange a chat!