Java Developer – contract – Dublin
- Job Ref: 8713
- IT - Java
We are looking for multiple Mid/Senior Software Engineers to work for a 12 months contract positions with my client a leader worldwide in the fintech and financial industry. This position is hybrid and location is Dublin.
*Only candidates with EU or British passport and with Stamp 4 are considered for this role!
About the role:
This role involves working with a team of talented developers to develop high performance, low latency Java based solutions.
- Work with a team of talented engineers to develop high-performance, high-volume Java applications.
- Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software solutions.
- Work closely with technical leads, business & system analysts to define features and user stories.
- Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You:
- Experience working on Scalable, Multi-threaded Java applications 6+ years
- Experience of developing applications using the Spring Framework
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON/SOAP based API with Java.
- Ability to debug server-side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Cloud Native Development such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry & AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of UNIX and shell scripting
If this is of interest to you get in touch for more details!