- Job Ref: 8732
Our client is looking for a Facility Engineer to join their facilities team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing electrical and mechanical systems in a high dependency.
- Management of all electrical and mechanical services.
- Design and implement energy management programmes.
- Supervise all specialist sub-contractors.
- Assist in the development of the Facilities budgets and provide monthly reports.
- Ensure that the agreed equipment maintenance schedules are been met in a timely fashion.
- Design and manage equipment upgrade, refurbishment and office move projects.
- Ensure that AC, ventilation, and lighting systems are monitored and adjusted to maintain environmental standards for employees.
- Ensure that all compliance testing is being carried out.
- Carry out reactive maintenance on electromechanical systems when required.
- Complete building audit and log repair / improvement tasks on the facilities helpdesk.
- Manage HSE issues.
- Provide design input and project management services for external construction projects.
- Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineer – Degree level BSc (Eng.)
- Member of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland.
- 5 + years, of managing electrical and mechanical systems in a high dependency.
- Construction project management from design development through to project handover.
If this sounds like something that interests you, please get in touch now or apply directly for the role!