- Job Ref: 8737
- Accounting and Finance
Financial Accountant - Hybrid
Location: South/Central Tipperary & Hybrid
Due to the constant growth and expansion on our client based in Tipperary, we are now seeking to hire a qualified Financial Accountant.
Our client is the worlds largest organisation and leader within their industry. With headquarters based in Tipperary and other locations globally, this role will offer fantastic exposure, knowledge, development and career progression for the successful candidate.
If you are ambitious, hungry and keen to develop yourself professionally - then I want to hear from you!
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Corporate restructuring and tax planning work
- Financial analysis and financial support to the business
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting processes and systems development projects
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
Requirements for the Role:
- Fully qualified accountant with 0-3 years PQE in practice or industry
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Willingness to learn, progress and ability to assume responsibility
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Strong business acumen
Please send me your CV today to [email protected].