From E-Frontiers, we want to tell you that we are looking for a C++ Senior Developer, we would love to find it or that you help us to do it.
We are helping an international company, specialized in cloud solutions and technology services. They focus on different lines of business.
The ideal person should have several years of experience developing with C++ (or C), for a company in the public sector.
Position: Senior C++ Developer
- Development of information analysis technologies through an interactive multidimensional analysis application that allows working against data warehouses. This application has a middleware layer architecture, specialized in C++ and Java development, which manages requests/responses from all clients towards data warehouses in an efficient way, for this it is able to apply optimizations and transformations of these requests to convert them into SQL statements interpretable by the DBMS.
- C++ development (C experience admissible).
- Qt (not graphical), stl, Boost or similar
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Console Linux development tools: make (gmake, cmake), ninja, gcc
- Debugging tools: gdb, valgrind, strace
- CI: Jenkins or similar
- Knowledge of test development methodology (mocks, fixtures...)
- High level of Linux in console mode
- Good understanding of Linux internals (system calls, threads vsprocesses...)
Benefits & conditions
- Option to 3 days of remote work (client located in Madrid)
- 23 days’ vacation and 24 and 31 December off.
- Stability and permanent contract
- Online training plan
- Free Cloud Certifications
- Salary revisions
- Flexible remuneration (restaurant tickets, transport, childcare...)
- SBA: 40.000€- 45.000€.
Work mode: hybrid (3 days office, client in Madrid)
Skills: C++, C, Linux, CI...