Financial Accountant – Luxembourg
- Job Ref: 8747
- Accounting and Finance
Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth - just north of Dublin off the M1.
Hybrid Working: 3 days from home, 2 days on-site
As a key member of a high performing finance team, you will be responsible for overseeing the smooth and
efficient management of the General Ledger and Reporting functions for the business.
Assisting the Head of Finance with preparation of financial information for internal and external reporting.
Supporting the implementation and enhancement of effective and efficient processes within the organisation. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to gain responsibilities in a range of Financial and Business Partnering driven tasks and be a key player.
- Financial Accounting - preparation of monthly management accounts, monthly trading commentary, monthly checklists, assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements and co-ordinating with internal and external auditors.
- Overhead Management/Reporting - Liaise with the AP department, responsibility for month-end overhead accruals process, liaise with payroll provider for all salary related queries.
- Property, Plant and Equipment - Overseeing the maintenance of a detailed fixed asset register, accounting for repairs/maintenance/upgrades and ensuring assets are depreciated appropriately.
- Taxation - Ensuring VAT returns are prepared and filed in a timely manner.
- General - Support management on ad hoc projects, interaction with external/internal parties, collaborate with management
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Experience of SAP or similar large ERP system
- Advanced Excel skills
- Willingness to travel on business trips if required
Send me your CV today to [email protected]
OR apply below!!