HR System Administrator – Part Time
- Job Ref: 8750
- HR and Recruitment
HR System Administrator
Location: Dublin & Hybrid
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - PART TIME
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join the HR team as a HR Application – System Administrator (Part Time). The primary purpose of this role is to be the System Administrator for the HR management system and to provide HR system support to the Human Resources Department as required. The role would suit someone looking to work 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) on a part-time basis.
- System Administrator for the HR Management System (Success Factors) ensuring all modules and system components , system security, workflows, notifications and system administration are maintained in line with business requirements.
- System Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) to undertake quarterly upgrades, patch and maintenance release. The flexibility to work outside office hours where system upgrades require monitoring and escalation to SAP where necessary. Ensure appropriate audit trails are maintained and monitor compliance with protocols.
- SAP Support named System Super user for escalation and trouble- shooting and resolution of system issues and bugs with the Support Desk.
- Investigate new functionality and evaluate the business benefits. Undertaking new module testing in the test environment before deployment to production. Ensure that any functionality due to cease is evaluated for business impact and communicated.
- Participate and lead key projects to support the HR Digital Strategy goals. Identify, develop and implement system solutions to add value to the HR team and wider organisation.
- Provide system support for HR team and the rest of the business as necessary in resolving user queries and requests.
- Build / Run adhoc reports when required and support the transition of adhoc reporting into BAU reporting as required.
- Support the launch and delivery of the quarterly and annual system processing for leave, performance and goal setting.
- Update, amend and maintain HR procedures in line with the system functionality and capability. Actively work with the other HR team members to build effective working relationship and drive improvements for processes and data
- Train and update the HR team in the system functionality and where required provide system updates and training to the wider business
- Vender management for contract management and invoice payment as well as scheduling professional services consultants to work for planned business changes in line with the Management Services Agreement (MSA)
- 5+ years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as HR Application - System Administrator.
- Success Factors/ SAP HR Module experience essential
- Application lifecycle management experience of system testing, upgrading and maintenance;
- Experience in operating effectively in a strong audit and risk compliance environment
- Experience of using a system testing software such as Jira or HR Sprinter essential
- Experience in using business warehouse/business intelligence tool or advanced analytics package for querying and reporting data an advantage.
- Strong IT literacy
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in team environment and communicate effectively with HR and business partners.
- Awareness of data protection legislation for Ireland and Europe