Soft Services Manager – Dublin
- Job Ref: 8751
Soft Services Manager
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 7am - 3.30pm
- Organization - Overall management of service lines including cleaning, waste services, landscaping, garment management, pest control, post room and stationary.
- Services Delivery - Health & Safety, SLAs and KPIs, sub-contracted staff, support on fire evacuations, drills, signage, H&S compliance, audits and investigations.
- Financial - Budget and spending.
- Management - Improve performance of the team and provide mentoring and guidance.
- Relationships - Reporting to senior management
- Continuous Improvement - Drive innovation
- Experience in a contract cleaning, facilities management or softer services.
- Experience in a Pharma, Medical or Regulated Industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in a Management post.
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The knowledge of CMMS system (preferably Maximo) would be an advantage
Keen to learn more? Contact me today at [email protected]
OR APPLY NOW!