DevOps - Lead Platform Solution Developer
Salary - €82,000
Overall Package - €100,000+
Location - Letterkenny - Hybrid - 3 days in the office
Relocation allowance available.
E-Frontiers is working in partnership with a leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology.
We are looking for a highly-motivated DevOps engineer with knowledge of deploying and monitoring various infrastructure projects.
• Make sure that our product releases are easily deployable by other teams worldwide
• Understand the DevOps pipelines and contribute to the infrastructure/deployment scripts (Terraform, Helm Charts,…)
• Standardize/Define security architecture regarding patch management, anti-virus, server hardening, Active Directory, etc.
• Engineer Disaster Recovery, Back/Restore and other fault tolerance related product elements
• Integrate with Cloud Architecture (public/private/Edge)
• Provide feedback to management regarding the requirements for the software (and related technology) being considered for integration.
• Update product documentation (Installation, customization, backup, and troubleshooting information)
• Assist other downstream teams as needed
• Ability to travel infrequently.
• Linux – RedHat, CentOS
• Docker, Kubernetes, and related technologies
• Windows Server 2019/2022 (MCSA/MCSE)
• Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, vSphere, vCenter)
• Knowledge of Azure
• Management of Queuing Services (e.g. RabbitMQ, MSMQ, IBM MQ, …)
• Database Administration (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
• High Level Knowledge of Web Server and Development technologies desirable (e.g. IIS, Apache, Tomcat)
• Automation and Scripting – BASH, Power Shell, Java, VBA, …
This is a Permanent position
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!
Email: [email protected]