Our client a growing insurance company are hiring a Data Engineer to join their team in a permanent role. This is an exciting time to join this team as they recently went on their data journey so good time to join a greenfield role also are a very safe company that continues to grow in this climate.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems
- Min 5 years development experience in ETL, SQL Programming, systems integration and Data Warehousing environments
- Deep knowledge of SQL, data modeling and data warehousing concepts
- Experience in data management frameworks; Data Quality Profiling, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, cleansing/standardising, analysing
- Expert familiarity with market leading data integration technologies.
- Strong command of relevant programming/scripting languages: e.g. Java, Scala, Python, R
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data analysis.
- Financial services and ideally General Insurance experience strongly desired.
- Good project management skills; experience managing projects / requests with multiple senior stakeholders
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and how they translate to technical and functional requirements
Get in touch by email on [email protected] and we can discuss this opportunity. I can provide you with a more detailed job spec.
Client is based in Sallins, Kildare, 2 days in the office per week.
***Applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 Visa, Stamp 1G Spouse or hold EU Citizenship to Apply***