Our client is looking to recruit a an experienced Senior QA Manager with their current growth trajectory.
This is a 6 - 12 month contract within a leading Digital Consultancy to help grow the practice in what is a scaling company. You will be working with some leading brands also within the Financial Services space.
- Worked with cloud technologies and migration projects
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, are signed off
- Use project planning tools and participate in the identification of and planning for future resource needs.
- Responsible for overall test plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, define standards for development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
- Specify the test environment for whole life-cycle testing and ensure it reflects business requirements for execution
- Consult with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimised for testability
- Allocate and co-ordinate test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines
- Provide quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team/teams.
- Diagnose problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Can proactively anticipate and prevent problems, facilitate buy-in and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues
- Creates quality assurance procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach
- Define and implement quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention.
- Advise on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects or release level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Advanced advantageous
- Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
- Project Management qualification