Asset Management Specialist
- Job Ref: 8802
Role: Asset Management Coordinator
Length: 6 month contract
Location - Dublin (Hybrid work model)
Daily rate - €250-350 Depending on Experience
Our client is looking for an Asset Manager coordinator to join their the Asset and Governance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Review and extract key information from licence and lease agreements.
- Review of relevant customer licence agreements
- Data gathering from internal Telecoms systems
- Data gathering from ESB Telecoms systems
- Assist billing & licensing team with accurate auditing of all equipment count, for invoicing purposes.
- Assist with verification of equipment related to Towers Infrastructure and comprehensive review of invoices.
If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply directly below!
- A relevant 3rd level property qualification (eg BSc Surv) and work experience.
- Background in Property / familiar with reading leases/licenses.
- Experience of working within a structured process driven environment.
- Telecoms experience.
- Numerical and data accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Teams & other IT systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain customer relationships