.Net + Azure Software Engineer
- Job Ref: 8803
- IT - Microsoft .Net/C#
Would you like to start a project from scratch using the latest .NET technologies that includes the cloud, Azure? Would you like to be part of a dynamic cross-functional team? Do you have a good level of English and would like to work with an international team?
If yes, continue to read…. ?
We are looking for two Senior .NET Software Engineers which primary role would focus on the development aspect of the SDLC, but they would also be expected to regularly contribute to design discussions, advise the business stakeholders on potential solutions and support the testing team.
The areas of work will include (but not be limited to) the following: enhancement of the clients’ cloud-native platform, development of the public API offering, high level and low-level design documentation, as well as provision of systems support.
This position will call on their knowledge, experience and creativity to become a key player in both pro-active and re-active projects which will demand an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Development and maintenance of the new software platform
- Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard.
- Manage and maintain the company codebase using industry best practice to provide full audit and control capabilities.
- Work with all stakeholders to best prioritise system developments and deliver to agreed release schedules.
Salary: €40-60K + Benefits (medical insurance, transport and restaurant vouchers…)
Location: Ciudad Lineal (Madrid) – Hybrid
- Excellent C# skills (WebAPI, ASP.NET Core)
- Excellent SQL Server and NoSQL (CosmosDB) skills
- Experienced in cloud-native applications (preferably Azure) with good understanding of modular design and asynchronous communication.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of building high performing and reliable systems.
- Strong advocate of CI/CD principles
- Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Competency in best practices and techniques – BDD, design patterns, SOLID principles, DDD.
- Ability to analyse problems, think creatively, and make effective decisions in the appropriate timescale.