Business Analyst (regulatory)
500-600 per day
Business Analyst - UK FCA Consumer Duty (Markets Transformation)
- Senior Business Analyst working in the Markets Transformation team on the UK FCA Consumer Duty regulation.
- Must have Business Analysis experience, with a minimum of 10 years' experience in Investment Banking.
- Proven track record of Business Analysis / project delivery within a Regulatory framework, from legal interpretation, business impact analysis, solution and handover to BAU.
- Must have experience as a Business Analyst working with the Business (Business Managers, Front Office Trading & Sales), Legal and Compliance.
- Experience in participating in industry advocacy forums
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office (Excel (data analysis), PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail
- Effective communicator (written and oral)
- Experience of MiFID II Investor Protection (in particular Product Governance) or FCA PROD rules.
- Can be from Investment Banking or buy-side (Asset Management / Private Bank side)
Business Analysis/Prince2/Agile or equivalent qualification desirable.
- Any previous experience navigating the Citi landscape (systems architecture, process)