We are looking for a Technical Architect for our client a leading consultancy that builds outstanding digital solutions for their clients.
About the role:
You will support our client’s growing business. You should have customer-facing experience, sound leadership skills and strong technical foundation in secure, scalable and reliable integration solutions.
About the role:
- Create detailed integration specifications, field mappings, and designs to support the entire integration deployment lifecycle
- Understand requirements end to end from technical and business views and translate them into solutions
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a couple of years in length
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to clients and non-technical team members
- Maintain a high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process
What is offered to you:
- Strong communications skills. Experience in working efficiently with team members and clients across different location and time zones
- Software development experience in at least one backend technology, such as Java, .NET, Python, etc.
- A background in databases and proven data analysis skills
- Experience with middleware software design either with Platforms such as MuleSoft or Microservice practices
- Expertise in software architecture, API design and communication protocols
- Understanding of secure software development, experience with working on solutions with high security standards. Awareness of security pitfalls in web and mobile app development
- Attractive salary and benefits as 20% bonus and more
- Be part of a dynamic team spread across the world.