Business Development Manager (UK)
- Job Ref: 8877
- Sales and Relationships
Business Development Manager (Remote UK)
Are you looking to take the next step in your career by joining one of Europe’s leading mobile and cloud security specialists?
Our client are looking for an ambitious and energetic BDM to help expand their customer base around the MS365 security suite and other modern workplace solutions, through forging strong relationships with clients.
- Meet and exceed assigned financial and operational targets
- Self-generate direct new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process from lead generation through to sign off
- Create and manage a pipeline of activity
- Maintain accurate sales forecasts through consistent use of CRM (Salesforce)
- Attend client meetings at customer sites as necessary
- Attend partner events and training as required
- Keep all relevant vendor certifications up to date as necessary
- Maintain a professional demeanour both externally and internally
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Support the sales team cross functionally where skills are complimentary
- Manage key customer, prospect or channel relationships as required by the business
- Create and maintain a Top 20 new business account list
If this sounds like the right move for you, apply below or reach out to Ciaran Vickers on +353 86 467 1728!
- 3+ years in a new business full sales cycle role, with a focus on IT, software, security solution sales
- Experience working with MS technology, mobility and security sector
- Experience with managed service sales