- Job Ref: 8893
- New York
Focusing on management, monetization, and governance, DataCatalyst supports clients globally in converting information into real business value. Both a data consultant and systems integrator, we guide companies through the entire data lifecycle, from strategy through implementation - not either/or. With 150+ industry experts averaging 15 years of experience, and a technical team that’s built some of the world’s leading data management platforms, DataCatalyst creates holistic, custom solutions via our battle-tested approach, proprietary methodology, and strong relationships with leading software partners.
Whether it’s cleaning, managing, and mobilizing data, improving quality, streamlining processes, or optimizing existing systems, we have your solution.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Associate Partner to become an integral part of our team! An Associate Partner is a forward-thinking member of the management team who has strong leadership potential and a desire to make a difference at clients using data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and actively manage the execution of multiple client initiatives and engagements – includes prioritizing and reviewing deliverables
- Lead and assist with business development pursuits including marketing and sales activities (e.g., developing pitches and proposals)
- Build strong client relationships - act as the primary liaison with our clients, addressing service needs, requests, and issues
- Bring and utilize extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business.
- Identify business opportunities and help client partners obtain new accounts, assisting with bid management and contract development
- Manage, monitor, and review business operations within our firm (e.g., people / resource mgmt., engagement budget-to-actuals)
- Ability to supervise and lead engagement teams
- Understand DataCatalyst’s service lines and assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
We are looking for leaders that will effectively drive the future success of our firm and our clients. We have been growing at double-digit rates and expect the career and growth opportunities for our consultants to be equally exciting.
We offer a competitive compensation package through which you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our package includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans with matching contributions, and vacation plus nine observed holidays. In addition, we provide:
- 12-15 years of previous experience in data management, analysis, technology / solution implementation, management consulting or another related field
- Excellence in operational execution of client engagements
- Experience in conducting workshops with client stakeholders / SMEs
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM-related field; master’s degree preferred
- Expertise and consulting skills gained from traditional management or technology consulting firms with the ability to prioritize, scope, structure, and facilitate
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude; proactive thinker and doer
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to course-correct
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral); the ability to tailor the message to different audiences
- Experience working within waterfall and agile SDLC frameworks
- Understanding of master data management and data governance practices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment; and
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.