- Job Ref: 8955
- IT - Data (Engineers, Science etc)
We are currently on the lookout for a Data Architect to join our financial services client. As the Data Architect you will be a technical leader for the global team engaged in the development and implementation of this exciting new green field strategic technology platform.
Initial 6 months contract
1 day in office a week (Dublin city centre)
- Significant experience in enterprise data architecture, international data governance, and in developing data solutions for distributed systems.
- Experience of modern application architectures and in environments and cultures focused on achieving a very high degree of re-use, with particular focus on data persistence for microservices.
- Strong understanding of SaaS technologies and architectures.
- Deep knowledge across a range of modern technology tools, languages and processes.
- Agile/incremental mindset for system design.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation with distributed teams from different cultures.
What makes you stand out:
Interested? Reach out and I can provide you with a more detailed spec. Email me on [email protected]
Client Requirement: Based in Ireland and hold valid visa
• Your proven track record in data architecture/engineering thought leadership and in delivering new, world-class technology platforms.
• You’re a natural leader – someone that other engineers want to work with.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a distributed environment, with an ability to form great working relationships across teams, locations, and time zones