Data Protection Lead Architect
- Job Ref: 8956
- IT - Data (Engineers, Science etc)
Our client is seeking a Data Protection Lead Architect for a contract position 800 euro per day to ensure the architecture is sound and to enable data migration.
The Ideal person is a Lead Architect within Data Protection who can support the delivery of key aspect such as :
Also the individual should be able to demonstrate experience in the following-
- Architecture Vision
- Architecture Summary
- ARB Solution Architecture
- Data Protection Patterns
- Data Protection Product lifecycle
- Update to Infrastructure Standards with respect to Data Protection elements
- Enterprise data protection and cyber resilience solution architecture
- Developing patterns, practices and standard for data protection technology across the enterprise
- Knowledge and use of architectural frameworks i.e. TOGAF
- Strong communication and able to tailor communication to different stakeholders.
- Knowledge and use of the ITIL Service Management Framework
- Knowledge of Cloud based vault and recovery technologies, AWS preferable.
- Strong knowledge of Storage and Data Protection technologies i.e. Continuous Data Protection, Copy Data Management, Vaulting, Archival, Snapshots, Database backup and recovery etc.
- DELL Data Protection and Cyber Recovery technologies
- Familiarity with TSM, Spectrum Protect