- Job Ref: 8975
- Accounting and Finance
Role: Compliance Manager
Location: Dublin (Hybrid work model)
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000, depending on experience
Our client in Dublin is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Chief Governance Officer, you will be responsible for assisting with and coordinating activities required to support the various business units, along with maintaining the QMS and internal audits.
- Internal Audit – ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 27001:2018 standards and internal procedures
- Document Control
- Lead Auditor responsibility
- Coordinate and support audit bodies for external audits
- Deal with all aspects of Customer Complaint, GDPR and CAPA management
- BSc in Science or related discipline, with relevant QA or related experience in a clinical / pharmaceutical environment
- 3 + years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of information security and IT Audit frameworks/standards such as ISO 27001
- Experience as a lead auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 27001 would be desirable
Please apply directly or get in touch now if you are interested and we can arrange to have a chat about the positon!