Senior Software Engineer – offering sponsorship
I am looking for a Senior Software Engineer for an Irish product company based in Midlands Ireland.
About the role:
Refactoring Legacy Code and Delivering on Feature requests to my client’s Product Management will be your daily tasks. This is not a management role, but it will be expected that you will provide Technical Leadership
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Core Java, Spring Framework, AWS, REST/SOAP, Microservices, SOA, Serverless (Lambda functions), SaaS, SSO, Build tools, Workflow architecture and tools
- Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Development, Testing & Test Automation, Deployment, Cloud Implementation and Documentation
- Mentoring Tech teams solving bottlenecks, quickly developing POCs, Conducting feasibility study
- API design and Development, API documentation, Middleware Technologies
- CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes, Caching tools and techniques, SQL, NoSQL, JMS
- Java Frameworks Full Stack Architecture, Design Skills (Applications/product architecture and design considering Performance, Security, Scalability, High Availability, Portability, Interoperability)
- Knowledge implementing applications using AWS services like EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, API Gateway, AWS Lambda etc.
- Computer Science or equivalent Engineering Degree or higher is a must.
- 5+ years of strong experience in Spring frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Must have experience in verifying the test strategies to ensure the quality of the delivered applications.
- Experience in Solution Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Architecture, Design, Estimation, Mentoring, Delivering multiple projects, Code review and Implementation.
- Experience implementing applications in AWS and expert hands experience in using AWS services.
- Experience of designing and developing RESTful APIs
What is offered to you:
- Experience of Microservice Architecture
- Base salary of €70K – €80K
- Attractive benefits and the opportunity to make a huge impact in the team.