Do you enjoy working in a client facing role, designing IT solutions for Digital Transformation Projects?
We are working with a prestigious global consultancy firm based in Dublin who are hiring multiple Solution Architects at Manager and Senior Manager level with experience in Financial Services, Insurance or with Salesforce.
- Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design, describing it through standardised design artefacts, ensuring alignment to the target architectures, principles, patterns and standards.
- Assist clients align project outcomes with their strategy by acting as an intermediary between business and technology stakeholders
- Proactively identify any opportunities to leverage process redesign and technology to change how their service can be delivered.
- Collaborate with technical staff in solutions design and delivery, design integrated solutions where products interoperate with customer’s systems.
- Work with product managers and product designers to shape the evolution of the product set, with a specific focus on integration and extension capabilities.
- Commit to producing high quality and robust architectures to develop software within agreed time estimates and to agreed quality while working at multiple layers in the technology stack (e.g. DB, Application, UI)
- Develop detailed technical architecture blueprints and designs for complex projects
- Elaborate, assess and provide recommendations on solution options that align with the client’s strategy and business objectives.
- Contribute to the planning of solution delivery through estimations, dependencies and risk management.
- Regularly update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations etc.
These are permanent roles that will require a Hybrid working model.
Click apply and let's discuss the opportunity in more detail.