Java Developer – Galway
- Job Ref: 9015
- IT - Java
Our client, who operate in the financial sector, are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team.
The client operates 80% remote working, where office attendance in Galway is required just one week per month.
As a Senior Java Developer you will have:
- You will actively participate in code and design reviews, environment strategy along with build and deployment pipeline development
- You will produce high-quality code, with high test coverage and technical leadership and guidance to other team members through code reviews, mentorship and collaboration
- You will own the end-to-end delivery of Agile requirements or user stories and ensure your assigned areas are robust, resilient, stable ad meet the expectations of the business partners
- You will utilize your experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, along with delivering with an ATDD approach and leveraging automated test techniques to deliver solutions.
4+ years experience with Java, Spring, SpringBoot, REST, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins & cloud deployment in AWS.
- An ability to identify and make scalable software decisions with the appropriate architecture in mind, by analyzing data, evaluating effectiveness and determining a feasible path to delivery.
- Energetic communications, strong influencing, collaboration and multi-tasking skills
Our client is offering competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including family health insurance, bonus, pension & excellent career growth opportunities.
*For this role you need to be based in Ireland and have Stamp 4, valid Stamp 1G or EU citizenship*