Senior Risk Consultant
- Job Ref: 9048
- Accounting and Finance
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in Risk Consulting? We have the right job for you!
You will be working with one of the TOP 10 firms in Ireland in the business advisory and accountancy area. They are looking for a Risk consultant to join their team of 14 partners and 140 staff.
As the Risk consultant you will work on providing governance, internal audit and risk advisory services to a growing range of Government bodies, local authorities and large not-for-profit organisations.
In this job you will be responsible for:
- Manage client relationships
- Delivery of Risk Consulting and Internal Audit asserform detailed analysis of the data to inform judgements on the adequacy of systems of internal control.
- Conduct effective discussions with finance and non-finance staff regarding the delivery of audit assignments
- Contribute to the delivery of a broad range of risk-based audit assignments of a complex/ad-hoc and often non-financial nature, as well as more routine audit engagementsignments
- Delivery of high-quality audit assignments (both financial and non-financial in nature) to fieldwork completion and draft report stage, within the required timescale.
- Obtain robust information and data from a range of client systems, and through interviews with key client staff
To be successful in this job you will hold a Chartered Accountant
qualification or Internal Audit Certification
. You will have proven work experience in the Irish market and you have a strong record in working in the Risk consulting/ Internal Audit area.
In this job you will benefit of a strong support network of experts in the area, fast career progression, and you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills, as well as avail of an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this job don't miss out and click apply today!