Looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and innovative environment? Our client are currently seeking a talented and experienced Solution Architect to join their team and lead the continued development and embedding of design standards and patterns.
Responsibilities include leading the design of strategic solutions, partnering with Enterprise Architecture and other IT domains, designing major components and services on IT platforms, providing oversight and guidance to solution architects, and leading the development and embedding of solution design and application architecture standards.
• IT, MIS, Engineering or comparable equivalent relevant industry experience.
• Knowledge and practical experience of Analysis and Design / Modern Architecture patterns.
• Enterprise Architecture – IASA & TOGAF.
• Azure Cloud Solution Architect certification.
• Considerable experience in architecture design & development with significant architecture experience in a similar business background (e.g. financial services, banking, etc.).
• Extensive experience in the area of business solution architecture across a selection of technologies, e.g. MS Dynamics 365, SQL Server, .Net, Angular, ERP, MS Azure and MS 365.
• Experience of providing technical solutions to complex business problems.
• Experience with cloud technologies and services, including the design of cloud native business solutions and the migration of solutions from on premise to cloud, ideally on the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Knowledge of architecture methodologies such as TOGAF, design and modelling languages such as UML, and overall enterprise architecture.
• Experience of enterprise software development and agile SDLC.
• Knowledge of infrastructure & security domains.
If you have the skills, knowledge, and experience we're looking for, we want to hear from you! Apply today or email me at [email protected]