Our client is an innovative manufacturing and distribution company with worldwide operations and is currently looking for a Financial Analyst as part of their focus of consistent process improvement program.
To position itself to meet the requirements of continuing rapid business growth and future market development, our client has developed a transformation strategy of improvement, simplification and centralization of global accounting operations.
Reporting to, and working closely with the Commercial Controller, you will have the opportunity to have real input in to the ongoing financial operational improvement in a number of departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ongoing financial review of all operational activities including within the commercial, marketing and distribution departments.
• Working with senior management to devise and financially justify operational change and improvements.
• Collaborate with departments heads to help them understand their financial performance and the road to improvements.
• Investigate performance from other high performing markets and distribution channels to understand how these can be applied to company markets to improve financial performance.
• Support the financial department in preparing periodic budgets and forecasts.
• Support deployment of new ERP system
• Other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
• Recently Qualified accountant
• Experience working or auditing within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
• Proficient in SAP or similar ERP
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Experience of BI tools an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to multi task
• Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description