Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of Irelands most innovative MedTech providers?
Our client, who offer a tech solution for patients, hospitals and clinics to receive rapid, accurate results and diagnosis from leading consultants are looking for a new Business Analyst to join their team.
- Work in continuous delivery mode, analysing and delivering features iteratively.
- In partnership with the Product Owner & clinical plus business operations colleagues, collaborate to create a Product Roadmap.
- Collaborate with business and IT to understand requirements and their priority.
- Responsible for creating, refining, and maintaining user stories and associated deliverables such as process flows and test cases to meet business and IT needs.
- Support wider business project asks to document new customer onboarding considerations & associated Patient Pathways, process flow creation etc.
- Partner with the business to confirm the delivered solution is in fulfilment of the stated requirements.
- Documentation creation for releases and overall owner for documentation creation / user guide creation for the core platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile based environment.
• Proficient with user stories, team planning and other related Agile techniques.
• Facilitation of process workshops to identify business changes, process mapping and requirements elicitation and analysis.
• Hands on User Story / Use Case Creation experience – working from the features and needs defined by the project vision, identifies User Stories, Task, and Use Cases that describe the scope of the project.
• Direct experience in the creation of a Product Roadmap for a medical platform or a BA background from a Clinical / Medical business is a distinct advantage.
If you’re looking to join one of Irelands most innovative MedTech companies, apply below or reach out to Elisa at [email protected]