Partner Success Representative
- Job Ref: 9186
- Customer Support
Job Tile: Partner Success Representative
Our client in Galway is looking for a Partner Success Representative to join their every growing Customer Success team. With over 1,000 global high value accounts, it is an opportunity for an energetic, customer focused team plater to join a collaborative, ambitious, hardworking team. Reporting to the Senior Partner Success Manager, you will work with the company's Manager Service Provider (MSP) partners to ensure they reach their desired outcomes.
- Onboard new MSP partners
- Respond to MSP issues raised by Channel Accounts Managers(CAMs)
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with both business and IT decision makers within assigned MSP accounts, Work with them to resolve product usage issues. Act as a point of escalation for MSPs for all issues.
- Monitor and proactively manage MSP accounts
- Manage your At-Risk accounts to ensure you hit your revenue retention targets.
- Drive Customer Success initiatives aimed at increasing renewal, reducing churn and maximizing the adoption of purchased technology/subscription services.
- Identify and cultivate opportunities for the CAMs to cross- and up-sell into the existing customer base.
- Provide Support to the Senior Partner Success Manager on all initiatives that will drive MSP retention and customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Customer Success representative(or similar role)
- Experience in a SaaS, software or technical based Company
- A technical degree of some sort would be advantageous
- Strong relationship building skills, credible and personable
- Customer focused with the ability to understand customer needs and a passion for exceeding expectations
- Ability to understand technical products and issues
- Good presentation skills with the ability to present to varying audiences
Sound like a job you would be interested in? Get in touch now and we can arrange a call to discuss further!