- Job Ref: 9222
- HR and Recruitment
Salary: €40K - €50K
We are seeking a skilled HR Generalist to join our client's team as a hands-on support and HR business partner. As an HR Generalist, you will provide comprehensive HR services, including employee support, HR processes, programs, policies, and initiatives. This is a permanent position, offering the flexibility to work either on a full-time or part-time basis (part-time minimum of 3 days per week). We offer hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days in the office. Core working hours are 10 am - 4 pm (Mon-Fri).
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support the end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Coordinate the induction process for new hires and the offboarding process for leavers.
- Create and maintain employee personnel files, updating records such as training files, payroll, and relevant information to ensure compliance.
- Support the administration of employee benefits and monthly payroll information.
- Manage training and development initiatives, maintaining the training register for all employees and consultants.
- Act as a point of contact for general HR queries, providing guidance and support on HR processes, programs, policies, and initiatives.
- Assist with administrative duties for investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings, ensuring completion and retention of all required paperwork.
- Support the rollout of new policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and company policy.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of key initiatives, such as well-being programs, inclusion and diversity, performance management, and internal communications.
- Complete other duties assigned to the post as necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an HR Generalist.
- 3rd level degree in HRM or a related discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (MS Outlook, SharePoint, MS Teams, Excel & Word) and HR Systems (Bizimply).
- Hands-on approach with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Highly organized, flexible, and proactive approach to daily priorities and task workload.
- Experience coordinating/managing training programs, including training needs analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected]