Big Data Systems Engineer
We are on the lookout for mutliple Big Data Systems Engineers for a 2 year contract with our client. You will be joining their Data Architecture Unit. This opportunity is hybrid and will require you to work 2 days a week in their Dublin office.
- You will be working on their Data Platform, based on Hadoop
- . Maintain and operate a centralised Data Platform as single source of truth for data and analysis
- Implement, automate, support and maintain data ingestion & transformation processes from corporate and external data sources onto the Data Platform
- Implement, review, support and maintain data guardianship, data access and security policies on the Data Platform
- Work in an R&D capacity to prototype, build and develop Advanced Analytics and AI solutions and capabilities.
- 7+ years of extensive professional experience in their specialised field.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Big Data Platforms (ideally Hadoop)
- At least 1 years’ experience working in DevOPS /Agile environment
EU Citizens, Stamp 4 and Spouse Visa holders will only be considered for this position.