- Job Ref: 9232
- Greater London
Our client, in the public sector is on the lookout for multiple Data Scientists to join their team on a 2 year contract. You will be required to work twice a week in their Dublin Office.
The Data Scientist is responsible to design, build, test and deploy advanced data products such as AI, advanced analytics and highly automated solutions. Working alongside ICT and Business stakeholders, the Data Scientist provides overarching first level support in:
- Identifying valuable data sources, automating collection processes of external data (e.g. not within ICT systems), assessing data accuracy and consistency.
- Undertaking pre-processing of structured and unstructured data, creating custom data models and algorithms.
- Implementing pre-production data pipelines and solutions in an agile manner.
- Working in strict collaboration with (Head) Data Architect, Data Engineer and Big Data System Engineer, the Data Scientist designs, builds and tests AI and Advanced Analytics components and supports their deployment for production on the Data Platform or relevant infrastructure.
- As part of the Data Architecture function, the Data Scientist guarantees consistency in the implementation of the overarching Data Strategy and relevant Data Policies (e.g. Data Protection, Data Security).
- The Data Scientist is a strongly technical figure with expertise in a range of disciplines: maths and statistics, AI and Machine Learning, programming, scripting and databases.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in AI/Machine Learning, mathematics, statistics.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in programming (C/C++, Python, R) and AI/Machine Learning/Advanced Analytics software development and environments
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing data products, extracting value from large collection of disconnected datasets;
- Experience with NLP and/or signal processing (Image, Video, Audio) models.
- Experience with Agile Project Management or Agile type approaches
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- Practical experience in data analytics in a data driven environment
- Sound understanding of data storage technologies and solutions
- Sound IT Security knowledge
- Good knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Leadership skills, initiative and drive
EU Citizens, Stamp 4 and Spouse Visa candidates will only be considered for this role.
Please apply here if interested :)