Senior Electronic Engineer
- Job Ref: 9315
Job Title: Senior Electronic Engineer
Salary: €60-70k, depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer with a detailed understanding of both analog and digital design to join their team. The role offers the chance to contribute to the completion of specific design projects.
You will be exposed to a wide range of technical challenges, from architectural design to PCBA bring up and debugging.
- Play an active role in new and existing product development, from concept to release.
- Drive circuit level hardware design, including architecture, component selection, and integration into systems/instruments.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to meet project schedules and budgets.
- Support ongoing product design and development activities.
- Ensure compliance with agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) throughout the design process.
- Utilize tools like FMEA to identify root causes of product failures.
- Generate design specifications, execute/automate testing, and prepare test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety.
- Develop and implement test procedures to meet international standards (e.g., CE/EMC).
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics Engineering or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience as an Electronics Engineer, designing and testing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Strong background in analog and digital circuit design, including microprocessors, FPGA, and theoretical analysis.
- Proficiency in DC/DC converters.
- Experience with interfacing hardware peripherals such as sensors, motors, and touch displays.
- Expertise in designing PCBA boards with complex devices like FPGA, microcontrollers, and DSP chips.
- Familiarity with design simulation and SI/PI analysis.
- Experience in compliance testing, including Immunity Testing, Emissions Testing, ESD Testing, Transient Testing, and Radiated Emissions Testing
- Experience with PCBA boards bring up and troubleshooting.
- Experience developing firmware using Communication protocols – I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, etc in an embedded environment is an advantage.
- Experience developing FPGA designs using a hardware description language like Verilog is an advantage.
Interested in the role? Please get in touch now and we can arrange a call to discuss further, or apply directly below!