Enterprise Cloud Architect – Dublin
- Job Ref: 9354
- IT - Solution Architects
Are you an Enterprise Cloud Architect looking for a new opportunity and bring real value in the work you do? My client, a leading financial institution in Ireland is looking for you.
About the role:
Create and maintain the enterprise cloud architecture model and ensure it meets current and future business needs in order to provide a technology infrastructure and services that enables senior IT management to make better technology decisions and by provide long term cost effective solutions.
Your Responsibilities will be but not limited:
And this is what you need to have:
- Develop and maintain an Enterprise Cloud Architecture that is aligned to the overall business strategy in order to provide effective technology solutions that supports the business.
- Design and implement cloud architectural practises (i.e. standards & guidelines) and processes (i.e. governance and controls), policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast with developments in the IT industry and banking sector in order to ensure that the architectures are kept in line with industry standard.
- Promote awareness of new and emerging technologies among staff and business in order to influence decision-makers.
- Establish and maintain a high level of business engagement to inspire confidence in IT as a trusted business partner.
What is in for you:
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience in architecture in a similar business background (e.g. financial services, banking, etc.)
- Experienced in at least one enterprise architecture methodology (e.g. TOGAF).
- Expert in the various cloud delivery models (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS)
- Experienced in multiple cloud service provider services (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google, etc)
- Proficient, and proven experience, in the enterprise scale migrations of workloads from on premise to cloud environments, from an application, technology, services & Information Technology perspective
- Experience of relevant cloud and hybrid Technologies; Cloud native application development architectures and Cloud Service Provider architectures
- Attractive package with outstanding AL and pension contribution
- Autonomy and real impact in a huge transformation process