Agile Coach /Scrum Master – Galway – 12 month Contract
Our client, a world leading Fintech company, is on the lookout for an Agile Coach/ Scrum Master to join their team in Dublin. This is a 12 month contract with likely extension. You will be required to work one week each month in their office.
- Previous experience in assisting teams in performing development
- Agile methodology experience
- 10+ years experience within similar roles
- Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
- Experience as a Scrum Master working with multiple scrum team
- Possess strong communication skills - both verbal and written and, collaborative skills and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile processes and continuous delivery
- Ability to serve as mentor to other team members
- Experience using Agile/Scrum tools such as JIRA, Rally (ALM)
- Familiar with Agile Software Development principles and values
- Agile / Scrum Certifications a plus
*** Candidates with EU Citizenship/ Stamp 4 or Spouse Visa will only be conisdered for this position and must live within 1 hour of Galway *****
Interested? Please apply here.