Vendor Program Finance Manager
- Job Ref: 9461
- Accounting and Finance
Vendor Program Finance Manager - Remote in Ireland
Location: Cork & Remote
We are working with a client, a global leader in cloud data services, and they are seeking a Vendor Program Finance Manager to join their dynamic team. If you're a finance professional with a passion for maximizing benefits through financing partnerships and have a strong analytical mindset, I want to hear from you.
As the Vendor Program Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating financing transactions with outside partners to benefit customers in the UK, Ireland, other NEMEA countries, and SEMEA. You'll be responsible for governing and upholding standards outlined in program agreements with financing partners, ensuring a seamless experience for both our organization and its customers. Your continuous efforts will focus on maximizing the advantages derived from these financing partnerships.
As the Vendor Program Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and facilitating requests for sales and marketing support from various financing program partners.
- Ensuring ongoing access to our organization for outsourced partners, keeping the relationship relevant.
- Overseeing operational reporting from all financing partners.
- Supporting the existing portfolio of financing transactions outside of outsourced financing programs.
- Providing support and guidance to Sales throughout the entire deal lifecycle.
- Assisting in transitioning existing finance customers from the previous business model to the new outsourced model, where applicable.
- Managing all requests for maintenance rebates and other non-standard deal requests according to published guidelines.
- Maintaining residual tracking with existing partners.
- Serving as a single point of contact for daily requests from financing partners regarding security, facilities, etc.
- Creating, collecting, and determining any localized program-related documentation as required.
- Assisting the outsourced partner with (ODA-) pricing and documentation requests.
- Providing support for issues related to ODA transactions and interactions with ODA Ops or any other funder product designed for the Outsourced Program.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently and within cross-functional teams.
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar role.
- The ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Proficiency in functioning effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Experience in leading multinational and cross-border finance projects.
- Familiarity with standard accounting and finance practices, as well as departmental procedures and processes.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.