Full Stack Engineer – Java& Angular – Galway
- Job Ref: 9469
- IT - Java
We are looking for talented Senior Full Stack Engineers for a couple of 12 months contract positions with our client a leading fintech company worldwide.
About the role:
You will work with the existing development teams to enhance and maintain current applications and develop new ones and maintain CI/CD pipelines as well as develop the same for new projects.
The Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
- You should have experience in server-side development in at least one of the following - AWS, Java and NodeJs will be beneficial
- You should have some experience with UI development - Angular
- You should have some experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins
- You should have experience working on Agile projects.
- You should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You should be extremely motivated and self-directed.
*This is a 12 months contract position in Galway with a ratio of 70% remote and 30% on-site.
*Candidates need to have an EU/UK passport, Stamp 4 or Stamp 1g spouse and be based in Ireland.
- Write high-quality code and automated end-to-end and unit tests.
- Review pull requests (code reviews) of developers and test engineers and give constructive feedback.
- Work with the project team to clearly understand requirements.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, be motivated, be results-oriented, customer-focused, and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions.
- Ability to escalate technical and functional issues in an effective manner and efficiently resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the customer.
- Follow Agile and TDD for process, architecture, design, code, and testing