Software Developer in Test
6 months contract
€400 - 450 / day
Are you an experienced SDET? Our client, a giant in the FinTech is hiring for a 6month contract. Work with cutting edge financial technologies and enjoy the perk of being included in fortnightly learning days!
Expertise we're looking for:
• 4+ years Software Quality Engineering experience
• Experience with test automation tools and frameworks
• Experience with continuous integration practices and automated deployment tools
• Experience with agile methodology in a distributed team setting
Skills you'll bring:
• Languages: Scripting in Java is ideal.
• Test Automation: At least one leading industry tool such as Selenium, Playwright, Protractor, Cucumber
• In depth experience API testing: Rest Assured
• Databases: At least one relational database such as MySQL or Oracle
• Cloud: At a minimum, an awareness of one cloud services provider’s offerings (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
• Collaborative in your approach, actively contributing to how work gets completed
Purpose of your role:
• Contribute to the design phases of projects to ensure engineering solutions are automatable
• Work collaboratively with the team to determine suitable automation frameworks
• Mine and manipulate data to create test data and test cases for projects
• Analyze and report test results, project tracking and product release readiness
• Provide technical leadership
Click apply now and let's have a chat!
*Applicants must hold Stamp 4, Stamp 1G Spouse or EU citizenship to apply.