Senior Cyber Security Engineer
My client is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to join the Authentication Controls team within the Enterprise CyberSecurity. This team provides Single Sign-On (SSO), API Gateway Security, and multi-factor authentication capabilities for hundreds of applications servicing the needs of the workforce.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
The following skills / experience are advantageous (but not mandatory) for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Science, or a closely related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of IT experience.
- Strong operating systems knowledge: Windows and Linux.
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge and a strong understanding of network infrastructure.
- Experience of supporting web services authentication standards, such as one or more of the following: SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth or Kerberos.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a commitment to the highest levels of quality.
The Authentication Controls team is a critical part of our Enterprise Cybersecurity unit. We provide access and authentication services and solutions to users and application APIs across all of our business units.
Your role in the Authentication Controls team will see you supporting SSO products from the main industry vendors in a scaled, distributed, highly available environment. These solutions enable business units throughout the company to offer SSO services in a secure and highly reliable manner, ensuring they in turn can provide products and services to the standards expected by our customers.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience of working in a cloud environment such as Azure and / or AWS.
- A cyber security certification, such as CISSP.