- Job Ref: 9504
Role: Administration Specialist
Salary: 30-40k, depending on experience
Our client in Monaghan is looking for an Administration Specialist to join their team. The position will provide extensive detailed support to the Operations team.
You will act as the connection between the Production department and the SAP system.
It offers an excellent opportunity to be exposed to several areas of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Regularly review, update and circulate business processes
- Maintain and update bills of materials
- Carry out cost roll up at month end
- Policing the SAP system in key areas. ( training will be provided)
- Analysing raw data from within the system
- Administration duties for various departments
- Overseeing system projects & deployments in line with change requests to meet deadlines
- Maintaining a high standard of SAP (training will be provided)
- Attending meetings online, on and off site as is required by the business and producing subsequent minutes and action plans
- Documenting new processes and procedures for the company
- Support and manage the expectations of the system key users
Please get in touch now if this sounds like a role that interests you and we can have a call to discuss further!
- Qualification in Business & Administration or Customer Service
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Confident telephone and on screen manner
- Strong organisational skills; logical and process minded
- SAP knowledge (desirable)