API Developer – Remote Ireland
- Job Ref: 9521
- IT - Microsoft .Net/C#
We are looking for an API Developer for our client, an Irish product company that helps their end clients to have smooth communications with their users.
About the role:
You will have the responsibility of developing and maintaining APIs for my clients' products and services while working with a variety of stakeholders to ensure that the APIs are meeting the needs of our clients’ customers and partners.
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs to provide access to core services and data.
- Creating detailed API documentation to enable third-party developers to easily integrate with the main platform.
- Tracking API performance metrics and working to improve the stability, scalability, and availability of the APIs.
- Monitoring API usage to identify trends and anticipate customer needs.
- Collaborating with developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand customer needs and develop solutions that meet those needs.
Nice to Have:
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining APIs.
- Proven track record of designing and developing RESTful web services.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies including HTTP, XML/JSON, web security, authentication/authorization protocols
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying services on cloud environments (such as Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, like Git, SVN, and Mercurial
What is offered to you:
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS
*If this is of interest to you contact me for more details at [email protected]
- Remote work from anywhere in Ireland
- Collaborative working environment
*Only candidates based and eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position