Azure Cloud Support Engineer – Dublin
- Job Ref: 9547
- IT - Cloud / Devops
We are currently looking for a Cloud Support Engineer for our client based in Dublin, a leader in their field of services provided to their customers.
About the role:
You will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of IT professionals working to achieve maximum value for customers and all the IT investments across a range of technologies, primarily using Microsoft Azure to deliver Cloud Technologies but also interfaces with other Cloud providers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Manage & maintain services delivered in Azure for production & nonproduction systems.
- Monitor system availability & alerting to ensure the resilience of our Cloud platform & products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues including improvements to our tooling & processes.
- Have a strong security and cost focus.
- Assist with cloud solution proposals including consumption, planning, estimation, and hosting.
- Have an agile mind-set.
- Identify and implement opportunities to drive efficiently (eg automation).
- Proactively engage & assist in the implementation of Cloud architecture to support key critical internal and public-facing products.
If this is of interest to you contact me for more details [email protected]
- At least 4 years’ experience at a senior level in Microsoft Azure Services is essential.
- Experience in supporting a diverse range of applications on multitier architectures.
- A passion for Cloud & new technology
- Attention to detail & problem solving.
- Above all, you must be innovative in your approach and be able to demonstrate your ability to actively contribute to a team that delivers results.