Senior Product Manager – 12 month contract
- Job Ref: 9551
- Greater London
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for a 12 month contract to join our client in Dublin who are a leading payments technology company.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of servicing business requirements on a project-by-project basis.
- Partner with business owners to define the business and functional requirements via workshops, questionnaires, workflows, use cases.
- Translate conceptual customer support business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to impacted teams.
- Lead the assessment of product/service/acquisition integration readiness in conjunction with Global Customer Care policies & standards.
- Facilitating stakeholders understanding of support processes, journey mapping and collaborating with the teams to deliver the best customer experience.
- Support cross-functional engagements to implement customer service, engagement, and retention process improvements
- Drive a strong customer-centric focus across the enterprise by ensuring that Voice of the Customer is accounted for in key business decisions, product development, and service improvement efforts.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior Business Analyst and Project Management experience (preferred)
- Experience with Customer Care tools, processes & methodology (preferred)
- Ability to navigate complex working structures and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Ability to deliver on commitments, execute with excellence, and demonstrate a sense of urgency when needed
- Good business writing skills and experience assisting in the preparation of content and reports for presentation to senior leaders
if you feel like you could be a fit for this role please reach out to me today at [email protected]