Sales & Data Manager
- Job Ref: 9659
- Sales and Relationships
Our client is looking for a Sales Operations/Data Analysis Manager. As a critical member of the sales team, you will have ownership of the operations of the sales process and sales analysis, ensuring alignment between sales and operations to deliver high-quality customer service.
Location: Fermoy, Enniskillen or Troon (Scotland)
- Manage interfaces between sales and operations to align production and sales plans.
- Collaborate closely with Production and Procurement teams to optimize production schedules for increased sales, yield, and profits.
- Develop and produce comprehensive sales performance reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to interpret sales process data and identify areas for improvement.
- Optimize the group-wide sales process, leveraging data-driven insights.
- Drive automation and process improvements, removing bottlenecks.
- Create a sales operations plan aligning services with the customer's journey.
- Maintain and optimize invoicing, pricing, and customer terms.
- Lead ERP/CRM sales administration and set up, ensuring accurate customer data management.
- Simplify workflows and communication through the ERP/CRM system.
- Develop a sales technology stack, including sales tools and workflows, to support the Group's sales strategy.
- Ensure the sales process evolves to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify process improvements and enhance sales team performance.
- Business degree or relevant equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in business analytics or managing ERP/CRM systems.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with ERP and/or CRM systems.
- B2B sales experience is advantageous.
- Finance or qualified/part qualified accountant background with strong analytical skills may be suited for this position.