- Job Ref: 9669
- Accounting and Finance
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to 60k, depending on experience, plus benefits
Due to continued growth, our client in Dublin is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their procurement team. Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will have responsibility for developing and managing supplier relationships, contract management, compliance and overseeing spend across all categories to reduce costs within the business. If you have experience in the construction industry, it would be advantageous but not essential.
- Work on assigned procurement projects within the different business functions
- Manage all aspects of strategic sourcing from RFP process to stakeholder management, negotiations and contract implementation.
- Review third party spend within the business and agree measures to reduce cost.
- Delivery of Sourcing & Vendor Management Services and implement action plans as needed to resolve any challenges.
- Vendor Management – Conduct performance reviews with suppliers and business stakeholders to secure the best value, service and quality from our supply chain
- Review and manage contracts within our supply chain
- Contract Management - contract reviews and manage contract database
- Sourcing - Sourcing suppliers and negotiating. Deal with contract development / renewals.
- Vendor Management - Tiering vendors, contract cost and performance management. Due diligence and data management.
- Cost Reduction - Negotiate supplier price reductions as they become necessary.
- Experience in supporting RFPs and commercial contract reviews
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in vendor management / sourcing functions, preferably in a Facilities Management and EU regulated environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of sourcing and procurement methodologies and concepts, and P2P process and controls.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, or CPSM certification and/or CPIM certification preferred.
- Proven experience in commercial resolutions and problem solving with vendors in Facilities/Construction environment.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, please get in touch now or apply directly!