Are you a Senior Product Manager looking to get ahead of your career? Do you have experience managing and mentoring a team of PO and Designers? Our client, a Product Company is looking to hire a Senior Product manager to join a team on 70 staff in Ireland.
You will be responsible for driving the product strategy while mentoring, coaching and managing a team of four. As part of this role you will wear many hats and get the opportunity to influence the product roadmap at global level. You will work alongside a very creative, smart and high performing team and you will collaborate closely with the Head of engineering. This role is fully remote and offers great autonomy and flexibility. Are you up for the challenge? If you want to work towards the next step and be on a path to 'Head Of' level this is the role for you.
- Strategy and roadmap
· Understand and frame the problems the product is solving by leveraging research and user testing activities and forging strong communicative relationships with your customers to inform and validate the product strategy and roadmap.
· Manage the product roadmap from strategic planning to detailed product requirements to whole product delivery.
· Follow and augment Product Management best practices.
· Discovery & Research with customers & prospects to identify insights that drive current and future product ideas.
· Communicate with all areas and levels of the company, serving as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
· Ensure new product releases are successfully delivered to market quickly and efficiently, working with all departments to execute.
· Management and mentorship of the Product Managers/Product Owners in your team.
· Work closely with design to coordinate user research to define concepts and quickly iterate on potential solutions collaboratively.
· Support the team during development, working closely with designers and engineers
· Enablement of internal teams (marketing, sales, and customer success) so they can properly market, sell, and support the product.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a proven track record in defining strategic product roadmaps and launching successful digital products that have shipped (not just websites, proofs of concept, or prototypes). Experience in Enterprise Sales is an advantage. The ideal candidate is not afraid of rolling up the sleeves and be hands on at times, while being interested in a more strategic role.
Candidates must be based in Ireland with Stamp 4 visas or European passports. Sponsorship will not be offered.
If I caught your attention and you would like to have a confidential conversation click apply