Software Engineering Manager – Galway
- Job Ref: 9714
- IT - Java
We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager for our client a leader worldwide in the fintech industry and a great place to work according to statistics.
About the role:
You will blend deep Engineering solutions and practices with a passion for coaching, mentoring, and developing associates. Working in an agile structure you will collaborate with other leaders to establish the standards for your chapter, influence the strategic decisions, and build solutions with your expertise.
The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- 15+ years of proven technology leadership experience in designing and building highly scalable software solutions.
- Expertise in Engineering methodologies in at least one tier of the stack and strong awareness and appreciation in the other tiers.
- Experience leading, coaching, mentoring, and developing people and teams
- Experience identifying and acquiring talent needs; and resource planning and talent allocation across large organizations
What is offered to you:
- You are an inspirational people leader, capable of developing others to accelerate their journey to mastery.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with which you build and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong ability to work across numerous squads and balancing the priorities of business and technology demands
- Have a continuous improvement mentality and encourage an Agile way of working
- You are intellectually curious and model a culture of continuous learning, mentoring and coaching.
- Champions practices and capability development across the squad in areas such as Quality, Automation, DevOps, CI/CD, Design, and Code Reviews
- To be part of a great culture and work with the latest technologies
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Amazing benefits