- Job Ref: 9717
Are you an experienced Business Analyst that has worked in the Aerospace and Defense industry?
Are you looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company?
Then a move to become part of our vibrant team could be just what you are looking for. The Client is an award-winning worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies. Our flagship product powers transformation by aligning strategy and managing projects, portfolios, and programs effectively.
It is proven to help our clients deliver key business benefits and ROI.
Business Analysts are a part of our Product Management team that supports client co-innovation projects. They are industry experts in their respective fields and understand project management best practices. They work closely with solution architects and the implementation team to bring innovative solutions to life. They are excellent communicators with a customer-centric mindset and the ability to translate a complex design into detailed requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: US Based
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or a related discipline, or evidence of equivalent competency and experience for performing the role.
Required experience: 5+ years as a Business Analyst
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understand and analyze the customer's business needs and transform these into deliverable requirements for our engineering team
- Design a next-generation Earned Value Management System
- Challenge clients to follow project management best practices for their industry
- Create user stories and process flows from defined requirements
- Excellent presentation skills in both Client facing and internal teams
- Document and proficiently explain complex designs to all levels within the project
- Act as a team lead within the Product Delivery team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business or a related field
- 7+ year of experience managing mid to large projects and/or programs
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on US Government Contractor projects
- Understanding of Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA) 748 guidelines
- Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies and tools like Azure DevOps
- Experience of Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines
- A customer-driven focus, with a history of consistently meeting and exceeding performance targets in relation to customer delivery
- Eagerness to keep up with and, where possible, ahead of industry standards and willingness to encourage and bring others along with them.